Gotta throw Chris Longs name in there, I gaurantee you could put him on the other side of the ball at FB or TE and he would be an impact player there as well.
Same with Owen put him on D at MLB and watch him go.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PioneerBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree with you on Colt Brennan. He can play no doubt but nobody sees him. After saturday night I'd might throw Graham Harrrell's name out there. </div></div>
as good as harrell can be........hes not nearly the best player in the country.......gotta start by being consistant
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Gotta throw Chris Longs name in there, I gaurantee you could put him on the other side of the ball at FB or TE and he would be an impact player there as well.
Same with Owen put him on D at MLB and watch him go.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
McFadden...without a doubt. He actually puts up his number against decent teams. Tebow does as well, but he doesn't break off 60 yard runs when the whole D knows what is coming...plus, he has alot of talent around him..same can't be said for McFadden.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Chris Long may not even be the best Long in college football [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Hands down Darren McFadden, but he won't get it because he IS the best player that deserves it the most. Whoever ESPN hypes the most that week is the winner.
[img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]
McFadden isn't in serious consideration since they didn't win enough, which shouldn't make 2 darns difference you can't say a guy isn't the best since the rest of the team sux or for that matter because they play in the WAC and win. Colt Brennan is my first choice but knowing he won't be seriously considered becasue of where he plays I had to go with what was left.
My invites to NY would be:
Colt Brennan
Owen Schmitt
Darren McFadden
Chris Long
Denis Dixon
No one on here has even mentioned ESPN's pick that for whatever reason they have decided someone that is somewhere between 15-25 at best has allready got it wrapped up. Anytime you see a highlight or anything all they say is here is your hyped up front runner Matt Ryan. Don't know if I will even be able to watch the ACCCG for all the schlong slurpin they will be doin on there.
...and don't forget there's still a guy that has been doing pretty good in Kentucky this year.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
If you wanna throw in everyone, Glenn Dorsey and Jake Long are the two best players out there. Those will be your first two draft picks as well. If McFadden goes to the Jets with the 3rd pick, this board may shut down lol. If he goes 4th to the Pats, the nfl may shut down [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I would agree Glenn Dorsey is the best Football player. But the Heisman doesn't go the best player. Ask Peyton Manning.
Tim Tebow will win it. Followed by Chase Daniel and Darren Mcfadden.
"Players win games. Teams win championships."
McFadden will be a Cowboy...take it to the bank.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
McFadden-Brennon
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks